2011년 9월 13일 화요일

Projet 1: Experience Enrichment




My design is a two blade – peeler [2B-P]. I got this idea from my mum as she told me that she would be much happier if the peeler had a detachable blade, one for potato and one for orange. This peeler is designed to be used as ‘peeling off potato and orange at the same time.
So I worked out the most comfortable way of holding both orange and potato peelers through testing my mock-ups among people around me.
My product is targeted mainly towards 20-30, especially for single ladies who live in small studios. This is also for people who prefer the convenience of multi-functional tools.
For those people, they would prefer to get a multi- functional tool to use since they have to save their space and they don’t need quantities as they live alone.
The key point I wanted to highlight into this product was enjoyment and convenience, which is represented by the design and ease of the product. The concept of 2 blades peeler was chosen due to its unique look which could appeal to a wide range of people; single ladies in particular.

댓글 5개:

Kosuke Fujisawa :

i guess the good point of this design is the multi-functional style so that we dont have to prepare two different tools for such small jobs. it could be the starting point of exploring how we should develop current product to be much more time-saving for busy (or, lazy) people

Hyunjin Kim :

good concept of interchangeable heads for a everyday peeler. i really liked the handle as it made me feel like i had something sturdy to hold onto. a better colour choice would have made your product much better

MandaChuva :

the irregular polygon form is what interesting to me, there is a aesthetic to it, however the joint where the head of the tool does not give me a sense of reliability or endurance while using it.

Reza Sazesh :

I love this hand tool and i really like how it actually works and curvature of it, i would think it would be even better with a different color perhaps but thats just my opinion other than that ur design is perfect keep up the good work :)

Reza Sazesh :

I love this hand tool and i really like how it actually works and curvature of it, i would think it would be even better with a different color perhaps but thats just my opinion other than that ur design is perfect keep up the good work :)